Grateful Day 👑

A few exceptional highlights from this year. Today is a day of grateful energy for me. These images include time with Family (represented by the rose), my upcoming Royal Dragon project (and brand new design), the exceptional throne room at the Palace in Hawaii, the 3 Star Michelin experience at L’Osier, the great Buddha of Kamakura, my new start up (yes, I work on simultaneous projects, always!), the exceptional Matsumoto Castle (near which I met Kotaki), and the exceptional local Ise Ebi (yummm). 


Thought for the day … there may be those who pollute your space with negativity, keep the spark of belief and faith in what you create from your soul, may it sprout, do good onto the world and don’t let the negative ones win. 👑

Popular posts from this blog

Music Box 30 Review 5/5