Imperial Projections

Imperial Projections 

© 2023 Mikhail Tank 


Here in a land with clear deliniations … Where external remains so, the doors are half way open and I request on this Majick Day, that my Yūsoku Bina pair remove all of the foreign projections ~ of me away. 


Melt them into the unconscious layers of mutton-fat love, clear my road and space for the new great thing. 


May all that I wished for realize. And all that detracts me ~ be molded away. 

So Mote it Be. Amen. 

Mt #prose #poem #majick 


Today in Japan, 3/3, is #Hinamatauri Day, a day for Imperial Hinas, this is my handmade wooden Yūsoku Bina pair (crafted by Chanchi47. In the East of the country they are arranged one way, in the West, the opposite way. These Imperial representations have several meanings, on the surface level they are simply respected, yet on a deep Majick level, they take away projected negativity, this old Majick has been practiced for centuries. #SpecialDay #Japanese #Majick 

Popular posts from this blog

Music Box 30 Review 5/5